Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Family Members Emergency Response

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
jdowell
Follower
Follower
I setup my account for Pro 4 XL cameras. When I search for the best way to get family setup it suggests to add them as approved access. When I do that for my wife I can add the cameras to her account but it won’t let me add her phone number for emergency contact, nor can she send emergency response. Do we both have to pay for an account separately on the same household setup? I’m confused.
8 REPLIES 8
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@jdowell wrote:
I setup my account for Pro 4 XL cameras. When I search for the best way to get family setup it suggests to add them as approved access. When I do that for my wife I can add the cameras to her account but it won’t let me add her phone number for emergency contact, nor can she send emergency response. Do we both have to pay for an account separately on the same household setup? I’m confused.

Can she set up the emergency response in her account?  My understanding is that is supposed to work (w/o a second subscription).

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

The Arlo development team is currently investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

There was an update that should resolve this issue. Can you make sure you have the latest version of the Arlo mobile app and test again.

Thank you

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are you still experiencing this issue? 

Nybor75
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

My family has access to our Arlo account, but I can't add any of the to the emergency portion. We are all up to date on the app, so I'm not sure how I add them.

Thank you

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Nybor75 wrote:

My family has access to our Arlo account, but I can't add any of the to the emergency portion. We are all up to date on the app, so I'm not sure how I add them.

Did you grant them access rights?

Nybor75
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, the icons do not light up on the service for my spouse even though we added his phone number.

Nybor75
Aspirant
Aspirant

I got it, just needed to reset, thank you.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation