Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Customer service

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Socom2Fiend
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is there a customer service number to reach support ? I keep going around in circles with these chat support agents and it’s extremely frustrating.  At the point of just cancelling my subscription. 

4 REPLIES 4
Socom2Fiend
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just a break down of what I’m going through. 

An Arlo pro 4 of mine went defective after about 6 months of having. I contacted support, and told them what was going on. They told me they would send me a replacement camera and since the camera was under warrant I would receive my 29.99 dollars back for the shipping fee once I sent the defective camera back. 

I asked the agent to place it on my notes and even took a screen shot of the conversation. The agent said it was be placed on my notes and rest assured I would get my money back. 

Fast forward a week later, I sent the defective one back and contacted support for my refund and they said there’s nothing on my notes for a refund (Thankfully I was smart enough to take a screen shot), terrible customer service though IMO. 

The agent (Ella)  said she would contact her internal team, but I would have to wait a day or so. Now today I got an email saying another replacement camera is being sent to me, not sure why??

First time dealing with support and extremely disappointed. Spent 2 hours in a chat yesterday just to get no where and now I’m randomly being sent another replacement. 

If this is a representation of arlo support, I will no longer be a customer. 

Socom2Fiend
Aspirant
Aspirant

300D6A72-62C8-4378-B82C-91987B0A6112.png

Socom2Fiend
Aspirant
Aspirant

4B1AB22A-8134-46AF-AD13-A90B3B272036.jpeg

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hey @Socom2Fiend

Thank you, I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here: 43176390

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation