Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

During trial for Arlo pro 4

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
RLofaso
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just bought and installed my Arlo pro 4 cameras. We are now in the 3 mo trial period. I granted access to my husband. He gets the email which prompted him to set up an account, which he did. I thought it would log him in and he would see the cameras but they aren’t there. Nor does it show that on my account that he accepted the invite. This is so confusing. Do I now have to re-set up all the cameras for his account. This just doesn’t make sense. I’d appreciate any help. We have iPhone 13s if that matters. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RLofaso
Aspirant
Aspirant
That worked. He accepted the invite on a computer (as opposed to a mobile device—phone /iPad/) and it worked for all devices. That is so inconvenient and strange.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Lately the issue seems to be resolved by clicking on the link from the invitation email using a computer. No idea why that works but not the app.

RLofaso
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you. I’ll have him try that.
DeeMo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi RLofaso, I do believe you have to set up all the cameras on his devices as well, go through the whole process.  I had to send the access email a few times before it was accepted.  Good luck!

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@DeeMo wrote:

Hi RLofaso, I do believe you have to set up all the cameras on his devices as well,

@RLofaso: Absolutely not.  Cameras cannot be onboarded to more than one account. The cameras are only onboarded to the primary account, not the friend accounts.  

RLofaso
Aspirant
Aspirant
That worked. He accepted the invite on a computer (as opposed to a mobile device—phone /iPad/) and it worked for all devices. That is so inconvenient and strange.
Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation