Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Device logged out

Discussion stats
  • 13 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
Karla123
Tutor
Tutor
Says I have other users logging into my account. I don’t know anybody personally that can log into my account so this is really weird. I Arlo has no clue how to fix this
13 REPLIES 13
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Do you have multiple devices signed in using your account (e.g a phone and a tablet)?

Karla123
Tutor
Tutor
No I do not. Use to. Deleted them off. Arlo can see the number as a trusted user(which is not the case) however I deleted them 2-3 years ago. I cannot see them as a trusted user on my account.
Karla123
Tutor
Tutor
It says device signed out because account was logged in by another device. I can’t even find out where this other device is located because I cannot get any answers from Arlo. That would help a lot. If someone is logging into my account I would like to know where the device Is
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

I see it from my other accounts...

but to be SAFE, change out you password to a strong one.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Karla123
Tutor
Tutor
Already did. Still having the same issue. Seems like I can’t get any help from Arlo.
D754FEE2-F7F8-47E0-805B-D09B1B6B6720.png
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Karla123 wrote:
Already did. Still having the same issue. Seems like I can’t get any help from Arlo.

What devices do you ordinarily use?  Just your phone, or do you also use my.arlo.com in a PC browser?

Karla123
Tutor
Tutor

just my phone. 

nick123456789
Aspirant
Aspirant
Happens to me too. Some days more than others. Good luck getting a reply from Arlo, however. This forum just seems like a place to post problems. I haven’t seen much solutions to anyones issues.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Karla123 wrote:

just my phone. 

Are you still getting the same error after you changed the password?

Also, what phone model (and what version of Android/iOS is it running)?

I have seen complaints here about the app logging out for no apparent reason - not quite the same as being logged out because someone else logged in.

Karla123
Tutor
Tutor

I have gotten the same message once after again changing my passwords.. I changed my password for email address associated with arlo as well. 

Karla123
Tutor
Tutor

ios 15.4

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Karla123,

How often are you experiencing this? Is there any consistency with which you see the error ( same time every day, only after you navigate to ta certain area within the mobile app, etc.)

JamesC

Karla123
Tutor
Tutor
It’s been about a week since it happened. But I would say it happens more in the mornings.
Discussion stats
  • 13 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation