Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Clicking on the phone notication on my Android will not automatically start the live view

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ArloUser2673
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have both the Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight and Arlo Pro 4. Both are not on a subscription plan

When they send notifications to my partner's iPhone (primary account), clicking on those notifications opens the Arlo app and automatically starts a live view for the camera that generated the notification

When I click on the same notifications on my Android, all it does is open the Arlo app on the tab that was last open ("dashboard" by default). It does not automatically start a live view

I'd like to change this so that clicking my Android's phone notifications will automatically start a live view

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ArloUser2673,

I believe this feature requires an active trial or subscription plan. I will follow up with the development team to find out expected behavior and post an update here once I have more information.

JamesC

ArloUser2673
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks JamesC

I had considered that, but discounted it because both my partner and me don't have an active plan or trial for those cameras. Yet she gets the live view automatically, whereas I don't

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation