Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cannot purchase CVR plan

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Lordarafa
Aspirant
Aspirant

I installed the 3 camera bundle from best buy today with the 3 arlo pro 4 cameras. Bought one 25ft power adapter with the intention of having the main camera in front of my house have a 24/7 CVR plan. However, on my iphone you cannot buy subscriptions so I logged in on my computer and when I click on the add CVR plan button there is nothing on the page to select. No plans. No options. My camera (Arlo Pro 4) is hardwired with the A/C adapter and the page says the camera is compatible but no options appear. Picture of webpage with no options is attached.

dfhdszfh.png
4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What country are you in? Only a few countries can subscribe to plans - have you checked the FAQ in the support section here to see if yours is included?

Lordarafa
Aspirant
Aspirant

USA.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Lordarafa wrote:

I installed the 3 camera bundle from best buy today with the 3 arlo pro 4 cameras. Bought one 25ft power adapter with the intention of having the main camera in front of my house have a 24/7 CVR plan.

Do you have a smarthub?  I think you do need one in order to get CVR (though that is not stated in the KB articles).

dcfox1
Master
Master

The Pro4 user manual does state it needs to be connected to a Hub or base for CVR. 

Arlo Pro 4 Wire-Free Spotlight Camera

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation