Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
user3050
Aspirant
Aspirant

In Settings --> Subscription --> Arlo Secure --> CVR Plan, I click "Subscribe Now" but I don't see any cameras listed. All my devices are Arlo Pro 4s. I even tried unsubscribing from my current plan, but I still am not able to select any cameras after clicking "Subscribe Now". (That was recommended in https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Smart/Can-t-subscribe-to-CVR-Plan-Based-in-Singapore-and-Arlo-Sma...)

Any ideas? 

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@user3050 wrote:

In Settings --> Subscription --> Arlo Secure --> CVR Plan, I click "Subscribe Now" but I don't see any cameras listed. All my devices are Arlo Pro 4s.

Are they connected through a VMB4xxx or VMB5000 hub?

Hopefully you are aware that CVR also requires the cameras also need to be connected to AC power.

user3050
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks! Yes, all 3 cameras are connected through an Arlo Smart Hub and the camera is plugged into the wall outlet for power

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@user3050 wrote:

Thanks! Yes, all 3 cameras are connected through an Arlo Smart Hub and the camera is plugged into the wall outlet for power

I'm tagging the mods ( @JamesC , @ShayneS , @BrookeN ) in hopes they can assist.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@user3050 Thank you for letting me know. I have escalated this for you and support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. 

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation