Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can't share base station recordings with family member

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
DRC71
Follower
Follower

Hi, I can’t share info from the base station. I have had the system installed for a few months. I have granted access to a family member. They can see everything on the cloud recordings but not the base station. The options isn’t visible to them. How can we correct this. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@DRC71 wrote:

Hi, I can’t share info from the base station. I have had the system installed for a few months. I have granted access to a family member. They can see everything on the cloud recordings but not the base station. The options isn’t visible to them. How can we correct this. Thank you

Unfortunately, direct access to local storage is limited to the primary account - and isn't available to "friend" accounts.  

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@DRC71 wrote:

Unfortunately, direct access to local storage is limited to the primary account - and isn't available to "friend" accounts.  

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation