Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can't have two accounts; and when you spend all that money, you can't log into either account

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Comstockcf
Follower
Follower

I have one account for a non profit cemetery. We now purchased over $1200 for an at home set up. We must need to return all of the equipment as apparently you can't have accounts or more than one person able to use the accounts all of which you should tell consumers upfront. On the new account we can't invite my family to join, had trouble signing in-"timed out" after sending tons of verifications to my phone. Can't access my non profit account anymore. This is so stupid and needs to be fixed now and you need to advertise all this issues, orr just take your equipment back and we will get another system. It took me three hours to set the mess up, and now both systems don't work. Yes, we have different emails and read all the junk on line-all we learned was that all your customers have the same problem that you are unable to fix. Nether account now works or can't log in even after verifications on my phone.

2 REPLIES 2
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are you using a android or an iPhone?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Comstockcf wrote:

you can't have accounts or more than one person able to use the accounts 

You can only have one device logged into an account at a time.  But it is possible to share cameras with other "Friend" accounts.  These accounts would then get alerts from both systems, and be able to see recordings.

It is a bit tricky to set that up (harder than it should be), but we can help here if you want to try that.

@Comstockcf wrote:

On the new account we can't invite my family to join, had trouble signing in-"timed out" after sending tons of verifications to my phone. 

With the "friend" account approach, the verifications would go to the "friend" phones, and not yours.  And of course their phone would also be trusted by their account.

@Comstockcf wrote:

Can't access my non profit account anymore. Nether account now works or can't log in even after verifications on my phone.

Not sure what happened here.  Have you tried a different verification method (email) to regain access?  Once in, you could review the trusted device list for the two account.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation