Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can’t find camera Model VMC4041P Pro4

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Yalenka15157
Follower
Follower

Ensured router and mobile on 2.4 Ghz Network. Followed Arlo app and get chime. But in two days of trying different methods to connect, the reset button and I are friends. Turned off Bluetooth & VPN. Removed 5.G from my Network. Contacted my carrier to ensure now on 2.4 Ghz. When trying find camera blue light slowly flashed then timed out after about 70 seconds then I see blue go to amber for a quick 3 flashes. Battery fully charged. Went through every video and contacted Arlo support which wasn’t very helpful. This is my last resort. I may just have a faulty camera. Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Yalenka15157 wrote:

Ensured router and mobile on 2.4 Ghz Network. Followed Arlo app and get chime. But in two days of trying different methods to connect, the reset button and I are friends. Turned off Bluetooth & VPN. Removed 5.G from my Network. Contacted my carrier to ensure now on 2.4 Ghz. When trying find camera blue light slowly flashed then timed out after about 70 seconds then I see blue go to amber for a quick 3 flashes. Battery fully charged. Went through every video and contacted Arlo support which wasn’t very helpful. This is my last resort. I may just have a faulty camera. Any ideas?

Is the network secured with WPA2 (AES)?

Do you have punctuation in the network name or the network password?

Oneharriscot
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’m having the same issue.  Four of my five cameras show online but the fifth camera (newer model) gets the same message “can’t find your camera” after resetting and “add new device”.  If I use my computer to access my.Arlo account I can see the camera is online but doesn’t show on any mobile devices.  Maybe Arlo needs to do some software updates. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Oneharriscot

Does this occur over wifi and mobile data? Do you have a screenshot of this error message?

Which version of the Arlo app are you using? 

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation