Can't add new phone

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Richlab
Aspirant
Aspirant

My wife just got a new Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra phone, and she can't sign in to our Arlo system as she was able to do with her previous phone, a Motorola. I have granted her access on my Arlo page, but when she gets the invitation, it won't let her log in. Please help. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Richlab wrote:

My wife just got a new Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra phone, and she can't sign in to our Arlo system as she was able to do with her previous phone, a Motorola. I have granted her access on my Arlo page, but when she gets the invitation, it won't let her log in. Please help. Thanks.

Have her click on the "create account" invite on a PC, and then log in when the browser opens to my.arlo.com.

But she shouldn't have needed to create a new account and reshare, as long has the email address used as her username was still ok. 

Can she log into the app when she taps on it?

Richlab
Aspirant
Aspirant

Dear StephenB,

Thanks so much for responding. We got it to work last night. We tried so many things, I don't know which one made a difference. I will keep your comment for the future if we have problems. Thanks again for taking the time to respond. Richard

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation