Can't Find Sensitivity Setting in Arlo Secure App

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
guitarjim
Follower
Follower

From what I am reading, there should be a sensitivity setting in Settings, but I don't seem to have it.  I do in the sensitivity test, but there is no way that I can see to set the camera.  Any ideas?  Camera is an Arlo Pro 4.  App version is 4.13.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@guitarjim wrote:

From what I am reading, there should be a sensitivity setting in Settings, but I don't seem to have it.  I do in the sensitivity test, but there is no way that I can see to set the camera.  Any ideas?  Camera is an Arlo Pro 4.  App version is 4.13.

Do you see "Library" in your app?  Or do you see "Feed" and "Dashboard" instead?

If you see "Feed", then 

• go to the devices screen
  • select the camera
  • press on the settings wheel in the upper right
  • open the "Default Mode Settings".

If you see "Library" instead, then go to the Modes page, and edit the mode you are using.  The sensitivity is in the camera rules.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@guitarjim wrote:

Do you see "Library" in your app?  Or do you see "Feed" and "Dashboard" instead?

If you see "Feed", then 

• go to the devices screen
  • select the camera
  • press on the settings wheel in the upper right
  • open the "Default Mode Settings".

If you see "Library" instead, then go to the Modes page, and edit the mode you are using.  The sensitivity is in the camera rules.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation