Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Webbuzzard
Aspirant
Aspirant

Every night, my cameras record when they arm even though there is no activity. How do I stop them from recording?  We use a base station with the cameras. 

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Webbuzzard wrote:

Every night, my cameras record when they arm even though there is no activity. How do I stop them from recording?  We use a base station with the cameras. 

Were they working ok before?  Or is this new behavior?

Webbuzzard
Aspirant
Aspirant

They worked fine before Arlo changed to the new application.  I had a terrible time getting the system to work using your scheduler, until another support person had me delete and set up the schedule on a PC rather than on my iphone.  It worked except for this problem which we've had for about a month now since the new software was used.  What is really strange is that this occurs on a varying number of our nine cameras.  Sometimes 4, 5, 6, or 7 of the cameras record (showing no activity) at 10:10pm when the cameras arm themselves.  

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

May I ask which troubleshooting steps you have performed so far? I don't want to suggest anything you have previously performed.

Webbuzzard
Aspirant
Aspirant

It took me several weeks and multiple cases with the Arlo support team before the schedule worked with the new software. I was so happy to finally get the schedule to start monitoring at night and stop in the morning, I haven’t dared touch it for fear it would break again. So, I haven’t done any troubleshooting. I’m hoping the software has stabilized, and thought the community was a better alternative to find that out.  

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation