Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Alisonoxon
Follower
Follower

I have 2 Arlo 4 cameras which have worked without problems fir 8 months. Now both have stopped connecting to my wifi. I’ve upgrade my wifi to Deco 50x but they both worked for two weeks after the upgrade. Any suggestions? Have tried all the suggestions from previous posts. 

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

We don't know what "all the suggestions" actually means. Detailed description of what you have tried and what you see. Make sure the new router is set to use WPA2 (AES) , not WPA3 or other encryption.  When upgrading the router, the easiest way to make things work quickly is to use the previous SSID and password as before so all devices just automatically connect instead of needing to individually connect them using the new SSID and password. Of course, if you've removed the cameras from your account and reset them, the cameras no longer remember the previous configuration so you'd need to set them back up again as if new. If that's the case, be sure you use this FAQ:

https://kb.arlo.com/000062438/How-do-I-factory-reset-and-re-sync-my-Arlo-camera

GLLY
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am using Deco mesh as well but that’s not the problem. I have 3 cameras and 1 will not connect to wifi when outside temperature dropped below 0C. It will connect inside no problem at room temperature. 
Arlo has replaced with a new one this week and it works fine now. Problem is with camera and not the wifi. 

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation