Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo secure Cloud

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Haystacker
Aspirant
Aspirant

I installed 3 Arlo Pro 4 cameras about two weeks ago and am on the free trial period with Arlo secure. I cannot figure out how to access the cloud storage that is supposed to come with Arlo secure. I have read several community solutions but they all call for a smart hub??? nowhere in the Arlo web does it say that a smart hub is required to access the cloud. I am not vert technical and I find a serious lack of help in the Arlo documentation. An I just naïve and should I pay for some local technical assistance?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

The cloud storage is usually referred to as the library, the new app experience will show as feed.

You get recordings show up if you live stream a camera and make a manual recording.

Motion triggered recordings show when the cameras are set to armed mode and motion triggers the cameras.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

The cloud storage is usually referred to as the library, the new app experience will show as feed.

You get recordings show up if you live stream a camera and make a manual recording.

Motion triggered recordings show when the cameras are set to armed mode and motion triggers the cameras.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Haystacker wrote:

I installed 3 Arlo Pro 4 cameras about two weeks ago and am on the free trial period with Arlo secure. I cannot figure out how to access the cloud storage that is supposed to come with Arlo secure.

If you are seeing a "Library" choice at the bottom of the app, then select that to see recordings.

If you are seeing "Feed', then select that instead.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation