Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Arlo Ultra Series 4K UHD Wire Free that included 4 cameras and 1 doorbell - none working

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Ziggy2
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, I've had 3 of the Arlo Ultra Series cameras and a wireless doorbell for at least 3 years now and the system has worked perfectly on my iphone. Recently the doorbell stopped working so I ordered a replacement since I couldn't fix it via online instructions. In the meantime, all my cameras were working and recording just fine. Suddenly on January 23, 2024 all the cameras just disappeared from the app and the only thing left in my devices is the new doorbell, though it is not working either. I'm not a techie, but did set up the whole system when I first got it. I don't know why my images from the 3 cameras suddenly disappeared online and stopped recording. When I checked my previous Arlo online purchases the whole list of what I've purchased has disappeared. According to the list, I've only recently ordered the one doorbell! I've actually ordered 4 cameras and 4 solar panel chargers and the other doorbell that stopped working. I have no idea how to approach getting my system back up and running... please help!

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ziggy2,

Are you logged in using the same login credentials? It sounds like you have logged in to a different account if you are no longer seeing devices the were previously installed. 

Check the email address you are using on the login screen and make sure it is correct.

JamesC

Ziggy2
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for responding. I'm pretty confused! I don't log into Arlo; I just click the icon on my iphone and Arlo opens as it always does - at least until recently. Only now I have the problems I listed in my first writing above. I'm wondering if I should reboot my new Xfinity gateway that Best Buy insisted I purchase since my husband recently bought a Samsung smart tv (that I dislike!). Everything worked great until after I started using the Xfinity gateway!  Any insight would be most appreciated - thank you for taking the time...

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ziggy2,

When you tap the icon on your phone, that launches the Arlo app and will automatically log you in if the your phone has already been authenticated. However, every Arlo accounts uses an email address to log in. You should log out of the app and check the email address you're using to make sure you're logging in using the correct address.

JamesC

Ziggy2
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm still having the same issues. I changed my email address on the Arlo app via my iphone as you suggested and it took me right back to my Arlo as it was with the old email login - no change. There is only one photo that still exists  in the devices section and it was taken from the currently nonworking doorbell. That last and only photo was from 70 days ago when everything with Arlo seemed to shut down for me. My camera/doorbell orders are not listed on my phone or online app and when I go online on my computer and log into "my account" there is nothing there, I have rebooted my Xfinity Gateway tower and it didn't change anything with Arlo. Also rebooted the Arlo base station more than once and while it is currently displaying blue, it always changes back to a flashing orange. I am still paying for a $17.99 subscription every month! I have located an Arlo customer service phone number and will try calling them soon. If you have any other suggestions I'd love to hear them. Thanks.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation