Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
cab2711
Aspirant
Aspirant

My camera quit working 14 days ago (says it is offline).  I have sent three messages to Arlo with no response.  I tried to find a phone number for them, and I did find one on a website from a customer.  I tried those numbers, but since now I am beyond my year warranty, that phone number does nothing, and the other phone number states the mailbox is full.  

I am getting ready to file with the Better Business Bureau, but have no idea where they are even located, as that isn't stated on their website either.

Camera is showing offline.  I have done everything stated, and it still does not work.  When I insert battery, I get a long blue light and a short amber light.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Can you confirm this is a Pro 4 camera?

Do you also have a base station, or is the camera connected directly to your home wifi?

Have you tried the full reset procedure here: https://kb.arlo.com/000062438/How-do-I-factory-reset-my-Arlo-wire-free-camera

cab2711
Aspirant
Aspirant
Pro 4 connected to wifi....no base station. I have done everything support stated in online documentation.

When I re- insert battery, I get a long blue light and then a short amber light.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

cab2711,

The amber light indicates the connection failed. Have you changed anything with your home WiFi network recently? New router, new SSID/Password, etc.?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation