Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 4 sytem and base. My wife cannot log in at the same time as I do.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
gdub1953
Follower
Follower

PLEASE HELP!  I PURCHASED AN ARLO PRO 4 SYSTEM AND CONFIGURED EVERYTHING FROM MY PC AND CELL PHONE WITH NO ISSUES.  MY WIFE LOGS INTO MY ACCOUNT AND IT KNOCKS ME OFF.  I FOLLOWED INSTRUCTIONS AND INVITED HER AND SHE ACCEPTED. I GRANTED HER ACCESS TO ALL 5 CAMERAS AND SHE HAS A SEPARATE LOGIN IN.  HOWEVER, EVERYTIME SHE LOGS IN VIA HER CELL PHONE IT PROMPTS HER TO ADD DEVICES.  I HAVE GIVEN HER ACCESS ALL 5 DEVICES AND IT SHOWS UP IN MY ACCOUNT.  AGAIN, EVERYTIME SHE LOGS IN AFTER FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS SHE IT KEEPS PROMPTING HER TO ADD THE BASE AND 5 CAMERAS.  THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE AS  WE BOTH NEED TO LOG IN AT THE SAME TIME AND SHE ACCEPTED.  HELP, HELP!

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

If I follow your statement ( hard to read in all caps )... you have Granted access to your wife AND she has her OWN email and password ?

Even with this she knocks you offline ?

Also what phone/ os ??

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
agraygw
Aspirant
Aspirant

My wife uses an android phone as do I.  We followed instructions.  I sent her an invite.  She accepted the invite. When I log in I have given her aces to all 5 arlo 4 pro cameras. I also see that she has accepted my invite.   She created an account from the invite.  When she logs in on her mobile device ( android ) It prompts her to locate the arlo base station and the 5 arlo pro 4 cameras.   What are we doing incorrectly or does everyone have the same issue.   Please give us some advice that will resolve this isse.  Currently if I am logged in on my cell phone and if she uses my log in info I get knocked out and vice versa.  

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@agraygw wrote:

Please give us some advice that will resolve this issue. 

See this:

Note there are bugs (and some limitations) in the new "Feed" experience.  If you migrate to it, you will not be able to revert to the "Library" experience.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation