Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 4 causing iPhone 13 cell service to fail

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Frenny
Follower
Follower

Been dealing with this since getting a new iPhone 13 in November 2021. Apple agreed to replace the phone once thinking it was the phone, but problem persists. AT&T says their service is working fine.  We find that the Arlo app causes the AT&T cell service to switch off, causing "call failure" message on iPhone when trying to make an outgoing call. Incoming calls go directly to voice mail.  Texts and push notifications work fine. Restarting phone fixes the problem, until it happens again.  And you don't know it happened again until you try to make an outgoing call.  Happens daily...happened twice today. I'm fed up!

We have six Pro 4 cameras on the account. Arlo SmartHub running Firmware 1.19.0.3_1172_68a8e53. Geofencing and Scheduling are not set up.  App version 3.6.8(3421) from 6/3/2022.

Anyone else having this trouble? Any fixes? Any help - this is EXTREMLY frustrating.

1 REPLY 1
Dannybear
Master
Master
Can’t say I have seen this posted previously. Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app?

I would not expect the app to impact cellular call operation unless it’s a data thing. You could check the iPhone settings for the arlo app and refresh by toggling them.

You can also contact arlo support via the app settings page for options.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation