Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 4 Onboarding QR code issue

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
darryltok
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have deleted my Arlo Pro 4 cameras from my Arlo apps but were not able to reconnect back to the apps. I have tired to do a reset to the cameras and set up again while the blue light is flashing, scan the QR code and heard the chime but the blue flashing light was off in just a few seconds while the app was trying to discover the camera. The router has detected the connection for the camera but the Arlo app did not manage to discover the camera. 

But when I was doing the reset for the Arlo Pro 3 camera, the Arlo app has no issue detecting the camera. Could it be the Arlo App which is having issue with the re connection for the Arlo Pro 4 cameras? Even if I tried to set up the New Arlo Pro 4 Camera, my Arlo App also could not detect the New Arlo Pro 4 camera.

Can anyone please advice??

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried the reset on the Pro 4 cameras? Be sure to hold the button for >15 seconds.

darryltok
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes. I have done the reset. I have tried all the methods mention here. But nope works.
darryltok
Aspirant
Aspirant
I tried to connect the Arlo Pro 4 Cameras to an Arlo Base station and they can be connected to it effortlessly. Therefore, I think there must be some bugs in the Arlo Pro apps that cause the connection issue with the Arlo Pro 4 cameras directly to the app.
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation