Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 4 ; NEED LIVE AGENT PHONE NUMBER PLEASE ; can hardly navigate this ; i am techno-dinosaur

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
No4Clue
Follower
Follower

Arlo Pro 4 ; NEED LIVE AGENT PHONE NUMBER PLEASE ; can hardly navigate this ; i am techno-dinosaur

5 REPLIES 5
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@No4Clue wrote:

They don't publish one, and googling for one almost always leads to a scammer.

Can you describe your issue here?  We might be able to help.

TLCtheTexan
Tutor
Tutor

If you have a subscription, then you can go to settings, a specific camera , then support. It should allow you to call or file a case. It is difficult to even file a support request online now. It is obvious that arlo is having financial problems. They have taken away the alert status for non-suscribers. Can you imagine. It's like a guitar without strings. It seems a class action lawsuit will come of all there nonsense. I am going to post an important some important information tomorrow. please look out for it.

TrinaSawicki
Aspirant
Aspirant

It  should be illegal to sell products and services without a phone number for support.   I am able to use automated services and do not mind, however my situation really requires a live agent. I can not find a phone number to save my life.  I am so frustrated and will not purchase anything further from this company unless I can speak with a live person.  This is so aggravating.  My reviews will not be what they will like at all I someone doesn't reach out to me.  I will also be glad to participate in a class action lawsuit. 

TrinaSawicki
Aspirant
Aspirant

You shouldn't have to have a subscription for support if you are able to buy the product.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

TrinaSawicki,

What issue you are you experiencing? If you're able to provide some details we may be able to assist here on the community.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation