Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Adding new cameras into current multi camera plan.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Hashbrown
Aspirant
Aspirant

I currently have a secure multi camera plan with Arlo. I replaced 3 Arlo Pro 3s with Arlo Pro 4s. However, they came with a single camera trial for one month and it will not let me drag them into my multi camera plan when I go to subscriptions on my computer. They are not uploading videos properly to the cloud now and I think that is the reason why they aren’t. How do I switch them to my multi plan account when I cannot click on and/or drag them into it? Thank you. 

5 REPLIES 5
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Hashbrown wrote:

I replaced 3 Arlo Pro 3s with Arlo Pro 4s. However, they came with a single camera trial for one month and it will not let me drag them into my multi camera plan when I go to subscriptions on my computer. 

Correct.  Not sure why that is the case (IMO you should be able to cancel the trial).

They should automatically be added to the subscription plan when the trial ends.  If that doesn't happen, you will be able to manually add them to your multicamera plan then.

@Hashbrown wrote:

They are not uploading videos properly to the cloud now and I think that is the reason why they aren’t. 

Not the reason.

Can you explain your symptoms a bit more? 

1. Are you saying there are no recordings for these cameras?  Or something else?
  2. Are there any issues when you livestream the cameras?
  3. Also, did you connect the Pro 4 cameras to your Arlo hub?  Or are they connected to your home wifi?
GuyLambregts
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hallo

I face a similar issue.

I Initially I had a single secure plan for my Arlo Pro 4.

Then I bought 2 additional Arlo Pro 4 camera' s, the free trail is about to expire within a few days.

I subscribed to the 4 camera plan but did not found out how to add the 2 most recent camera' s to it. I was not able to find out how to add the camera' s using the Arlo app, not using a Mozilla or Chrome browser or whatever.

Will the camera' s be automatically added to the plan as soon as the trail period is expired ?

Thanks for the feedback

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I'm not aware of any 4 camera plans. The current Secure plans of any sort, other than single camera plans, support unlimited cameras. It would seem likely that canceling your subs and subscribing to an unlimited plan would do the trick for you.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@jguerdat wrote:

I'm not aware of any 4 camera plans.

FWIW, Arlo Secure Multicamera is limited to 4 cameras in Switzerland (and maybe some other countries).

GuyLambregts
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hallo

Thanks for the replies

The "Arlo Secure Multi-Camera" plans supports 4 camera' s.

Since the free trail of the added camera' s is now expired I can confirm

1 ) that they are automatically added to the "Arlo Secure Multi-Camera". But as long as the trial lasts it is not possible to add them proactively. ( at the end it is not needed )

2 ) if one subscribes to the "Arlo Secure Multi-Camera"  after the trail period expired then the not yet added camera' s can be added manually.

So, all is OK

Kind Regards

Guy

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation