Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

4050P - camera flashes blue then orange then goes off?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
m-j-g
Follower
Follower

when i am trying to connect my camera i scanned the qr code all good and then whilst arlo is finding/connecting the camera flashes blue then orange then goes off? Arlo then says camera cannot be found.
Is the battery flat? or wat have i done wrong?

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

m-j-g,

Be sure you are entering the SSID/Password for your network correctly. Also be sure the battery is fully charged and try onboarding again. Do you still experience the same behavior?

JamesC

Pro4problems
Aspirant
Aspirant

Im having the same problem that you responded to earlier,

"when i am trying to connect my camera i scanned the qr code all good and then whilst arlo is finding/connecting the camera flashes blue then orange then goes off? Arlo then says camera cannot be found.
Is the battery flat? or wat have i done wrong?"

your suggestion was to,

"Be sure you are entering the SSID/Password for your network correctly. Also be sure the battery is fully charged and try onboarding again"

my wifi details show that there are two cameras connected to our internet system, so the password is correct. The cameras are fully charged as well. Yet, when I Arlo begins looking for the device(s) after reading the code, orange light flashes and cuts offline.  I have synced using the button to try to maintain connection after this happens, but, Device Fails to connect every time.

help would be so appreciated, thanks and best 

lms911
Aspirant
Aspirant
Is there another solution to this?
JLM78
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am experiencing the exact same issues. Were you able to install the cameras in the end? What trick did you use?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation