Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

pro3 will not work unless connected to the charger

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Vivi17
Follower
Follower

My camera i fully loaded and it is detected. I have trubled shooted it but will not work if i take the charger out. Can someone tell me what to do ? Mvh Vivi Norway

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Vivi17 wrote:
My camera i fully loaded and it is detected. I have trubled shooted it but will not work if i take the charger out. Can someone tell me what to do ? Mvh Vivi Norway

Are you saying that the camera says it is fully charged, but it only shows up on-line when powered by the charger?

If so, you should exchange it with the seller if you can.  If that isn't possible, contact support.  Use the link at the top right of the forum page.

Brisen
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have exactly the same problem. Today I added a third camera and the detection won’t work without charger connected. It is though recognized by the hub.
The other two works perfect

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Brisen,

A charger is not required for a Pro 3 camera to detect motion. If the camera only detects and records motion when a charger is connected, please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation