Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No Recording

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
BadTime32
Tutor
Tutor
The camera was working and then we changed it to Zoom and track. Now it doesn’t pick up people only cars and moving branches. We turned Zoom/Tracking off but it still won’t detect people. We have them picked up on one camera but then they are lost on this camera. I have turned off notifications for all except people and people are the only things not picked up. It doesn’t record them it isn’t just about notifications. How do we get them recorded again?
1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@BadTime32 wrote:
The camera was working and then we changed it to Zoom and track. Now it doesn’t pick up people only cars and moving branches. We turned Zoom/Tracking off but it still won’t detect people. We have them picked up on one camera but then they are lost on this camera. I have turned off notifications for all except people and people are the only things not picked up. It doesn’t record them it isn’t just about notifications. How do we get them recorded again?

Did you also change the motion sensitivity?  

I'd first try restarting the camera (removing and reinsert the battery).

If that doesn't resolve it, then I'd try running the motion detection test. https://kb.arlo.com/1114344/How-do-I-use-the-motion-detection-test-for-my-Arlo-device

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation