Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

events no longer available. Says I need a cvr plan which I ever had. Arlo pro 3 with 4cameras

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
StevR44
Aspirant
Aspirant

I do not have a CVR plan or any subscription. I never did (and it all worked fine) and all of a sudden when I go to the camera library the only option says "Add CVR plan to your camera to use the timeline feature"

Need some help please?

3 REPLIES 3
Dannybear
Master
Master

How long have you had the camera installed? 

Are you selecting the library page icon icon or the clock icon on the camera when you get the CVR message.

The pro3 camera’s requires a paid subscription plan when the free trial subscription ends to record to the cloud library.

StevR44
Aspirant
Aspirant

Cameras are 1.5 years old. I used to be able to go into timeline on each camera and see the videos. I did disconnect and reconnect the cameras and now am seeing the video thorugh the app library. I can live with that. Thanks for replying. 

Dannybear
Master
Master

I don’t believe that you were selecting the timeline icon on the camera before, maybe the new recordings icon which is next to it. If you select that it will show only recordings in the cloud library for that camera only. You should see the filter status at the head of the library page.

Selecting the library page icon should show all camera recordings.

Be aware that if you remove a camera the historical cloud recordings for that camera are also removed and deleted. After you re-add the camera back then any further recordings should show up in the library.

Are you getting any motion triggered recordings to the library, can you live stream the camera and manually record and show up in the library?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation