Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Videos stores on Base Station not available. Please check your connection settings.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
rdhar
Follower
Follower

As of recently cannot access locally recorded videos. Had no problems until the last few weeks or so. Very frustrating. I have enabled local network in settings, reinstalled the app, rebooted router and base station. I believe there is something wrong with the new update. Anyone help would be appreciated.... Had these cameras for less than a year and already running into problems...

4 REPLIES 4
Shaun_C
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the same problem. It started only in the last 2 or 3 weeks. I didn’t notice it until I disarmed all devices for a party. When I went back and rearmed them, the error popped up. I checked the SD card and the only recent recordings have been from the Arlo Pro 2. ALL the Ultra cameras stopped recording at once.

I safely removed and reformatted the SD card. Rebooted the base station, and made sure I’m in the same Wi-Fi network as the base station. Nothing worked.
Shaun_C
Aspirant
Aspirant
I ended up having to remove the base station and add the cameras back in. The base could not find the existing cameras, so I had to go to each of them and push the synch button. Now I can see the local recordings again.

I’ve seen other posts that mention and on/off option under “Arlo.” I didn’t find that until I reinstalled, but if it happens again, I’ll certainly check that first.
MDVolle
Tutor
Tutor

same problem here too - 

briancarp
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same problem here…

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation