Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

arlo pro 3 cvr timeline

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
dselzer15
Aspirant
Aspirant

hello! so my company is having several issues with the cvr/motion detection on all of our arlo pro 3 cameras across all of our accounts. when we open up the timeline its just blank. when we try to go to a certain time and look at it just jumps to the live time. i have arlo pro 2 cameras at my home and they work just fine with cvr. im not sure what the disconnection is here. ive tried to reboot the hub and delete/re add the camera ... nothing seems to be working. any ideas? thanks ! daniel 

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

dselzer15,

What device are you using to view the timeline? Does this same behavior happen when using other devices?

JamesC

dselzer15
Aspirant
Aspirant
I've tried on several different devices. Android tablets, android phones. iPhones. It just doesnt show anything. The most help arlo customer support was telling me to restart my hub and delete me subscription and re add. Which I've done all that and still shows nothing. It looks like the arlo pro 2 had this same issue like a year ago and they seemed to fix it.
TBaird
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’ve been having the same issue with my iOS devices and on my PC. I’ve tried using Chrome, IE and Edge. None show the timeline and sometimes I have to reboot the hub just to get a live view. I’ve had 2 open cases and have been told that the engineers are aware of the problem but I saw that response in a community forum from almost 2 years ago, as well. I’m about to give up on my whole Arlo system... help.
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation