Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
64Scott
Guide
Guide
Running Arlo app version 3.2.2_28365 on my Samsung S7 and get the message "You are not connected to the Internet. Please check your connection." Doesn't matter whether I'm connected via wifi (same network Arlo is on) on via 4G I get the same message. Have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it again, no success. Have turned phone off and on again , no success. Have turned wifi off and have on again, no success. Have forced app to stop and still no success. My Samsung S7 is definitely connected to the internet so I don't know why the Arlo app is not working.
5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Try and test via a browser at My.arlo.com  and eliminate the system itself is not having an issue.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
64Scott
Guide
Guide
Thanks, could access system via the app on an iPad so the system is working. Issue seems to be with app on the Samsung S7.
64Scott
Guide
Guide
So I can access the system on an ipad but not on my Samsung S7 phone. I get notifications on the Samsung phone on the app icon but when i tap the app i see a snapshot of what has just triggered the arlo with the message you have no internet connection plastered across both video feeds. See attached screen shot. Anyone got suggestions. Any support from Arlo?
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@64Scott wrote:
 Any support from Arlo?

The mods might chime in, or you could use the support link in the upper right of the forum page.

You've already tried the usual stuff (reinstall the app, restart the phone).  Not sure what else to suggest, other than maybe restarting the base.

Edinburgh_lad1
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

What's the 'key' icon in the top left corner? Are you connecting via VPN? If so, try switching VPN off.

Also, the shield icon in the top left corner - is it some kind of anti-virus? If so, maybe it's blocking the connection, as it sees it as 'untrusted'. 

Clearly, it's your phone's network settings that are blocking the connection, making you unable to access the Arlo app. 

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation