Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Why videos stored on the base are not available?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Alger1
Follower
Follower

My product is out of warranty. I could check the videos saved in the base before. But now it won’t work! When I click the library and tried to check the videos, it always says the videos saved on the Base are not available! And ask me to check the connections. I am sure the home same connections are great! The local storage set up and everything else looks good. Why are the videos still not available then? The way Arlo support system works is not good and doesn’t make sense because customers like me with no subscription now and with no warranty now cannot get the real support and help directly from the real agents/ experts from Arlo! This is not customer-friendly at all! This is an unfair commercialization to force people to subscribe! Bad and selfish and not long-run sights at all! 

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Alger1 wrote:

When I click the library and tried to check the videos, it always says the videos saved on the Base are not available!

Is this happening all the time?  Or only when the phone is not connected to your home wifi?

Are you using an iPhone or an iPad?  Or are you using Android?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation