Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
HKHasher
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi

In order to solve connectivity problems I have a Pro3 Camera and a Pro2 Camera connected to my Pro3 Smarthub and a Pro3 camera separately connected to my old VMB4000 base station.  This works fine and I can see all cameras on my phone.  I have CVR on all 3 cameras.  But when I go to "Library" on my phone it only shows the Smarthub and Cloud.  How can I get it to show the base station also?  Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HKHasher
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks so much for that and sorry for the late responses. Now understood. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Do you have local recording set up on the VMB4540? Works fine here. If not working, tell us what you've tried, what you see, etc.

It's worth noting that the USB drive must be at least 16GB.

HKHasher
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes I have flashdrives in both hubs (32gb) but do not see either of these on my phone - just the Smarthub and the cloud.  Haven't really tried anything other than slotting them in and making sure it all seems to be correct in settings.  Not really sure what to do if I'm honest!  Thanks

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

When I responded before I noted the VMB4540 but not the 4000. The 4540 is the minimum level that supports viewing the local recordings via the app. For the 4000 you must safely eject the drive for viewing on a computer - no way around that.

HKHasher
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks so much for that and sorry for the late responses. Now understood. 

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation