Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Henka
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have recieved to e-mails from Arlo requiing to update the payment information for my subscribtion,. The data in the account is correct, I have re-entered the information but Arlo has now stopped the recording. What to do?

6 REPLIES 6
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Henka,

Does the app still show that you have an active subscription? If the subscription was canceled, you may need to repurchase.

JamesC

Henka
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a subscription. The issue was that I was asked to update my payment information. The payment information (card number) was still valid, so I e-entered the information. Arlo then stopped recording. I entered my wife´s card info. Problem solved, but I have to change back to my card at some point.

Freddanm
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have had the exact same problem, every month I get an email from Arlo suggesting there is something wrong with my payment details, but it it not. Every time I just re-enter the same details as usual and I get my receipt, all good. Very annoying to have to do the same procedure every month. Anyhow I ignored the last email, and my subscription was cancelled, now nothing works even though I re-activated the subscription. No cloud recording and no specific notifications, one camera even stopped stopped notifications at all. Don’t know what to do?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Freddanm,

Check Subscription > Manage Cameras within your Arlo account to make sure your cameras are assigned to the plan.

JamesC

Freddanm
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello JamesC! All three cameras are participating. All looks good but doesn’t work 😞
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Freddanm,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation