Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Tried to change email, input wrong email now can't log in

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
KCummins
Follower
Follower
Tried to change email, input wrong email now can't log in. Said I could add base station and camera's to new email, so I factory reset the base station now the camera's are not linked to any of my emails however when I go to add them to diff email says case station is linked to another account. Pls help.
2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@KCummins wrote:
Said I could add base station and camera's to new email, so I factory reset the base station 

Who said this?  Devices can only be in one account at a time (which is a deterrence for camera theft).  The reset procedure says you need to remove the device(s) from your account as part of the process (which of course you couldn't do).  https://kb.arlo.com/000062438/How-do-I-factory-reset-my-Arlo-wire-free-camera

I think you'll need to contact support to fix this.  Note the current policy change will apply, so you likely will need to pay for support.  Use the support link at the top right of the forum page, don't try to google for an Arlo phone number.

texcan28
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have done this also and cannot contact support because on my "real" email address I have no cameras etc attached.  They will not even pass me over to LIVE CHAT to have someone help me.  Uggghhhhh....I am SO frustrated with a system that you cannot get ahold of!!

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation