Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Replacement update

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Jayoh
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can someone update me on case # 42730127? I've received a notification that the case has been created with no way to communicate with support to get further details.

This issue of failed equipment and a replacement that neve happened has been going on for months.

Can someone provide an update? I still have a non-working camera that i paid hundreds of dollars for.

It seems Renette Reazon, the customer care advocate, only cares about sending nice sounding responses for regulatory agency inquiries...
2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jayoh,

I've reviewed your support ticket and it appears the agent has requested contact information from you. Please revisit your support ticket and provide the required information so that the agent is able to reach out with further details.

You will find support contact options here: https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

JamesC

Jayoh
Aspirant
Aspirant
Since there appears to be no way of updating a specific case (like a support case portal) other than this community message board and live chat, I've contacted Arlo via live chat.

I provided contact information and received an email stating Arlo was waiting for a reply/update. I was told by the live chat agent that Arlo would be contacting me. That was over a week ago. I'm not sure what information you're looking for but I've had NO ONE reach out to me regarding this matter.

I still have a non-working Pro3 camera. Arlo seems to be more interested in making 'fake updates' to give the appearance that the issue is moving along when in fact nothing has been done.
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation