Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 16 Replies
  • 10 Likes
  • 12 In Conversation
ArhM
Tutor
Tutor

have a mixed camera setup with Arlo 1, 2 and 3 cameras. Until today I had the free cloud storage for 1 and 2..yes I know 3 is not free but everything is gone now. I also have two bases with two accounts and both are gone. Did you change the storage rules again?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thank you for your patience while we worked to resolve this issue, the issue with the missing recordings in the library is now resolved. 

View solution in original post

Best answers
  • JamesC
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

The development team is currently investigating reports of this issue coming from a small number of users. We'll provide an update here on the community as soon as we have more information and a resolution available.

JamesC

• ShayneS
    Arlo Moderator
    Arlo Moderator

The Arlo development team is currently investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

16 REPLIES 16
ATXScott
Guide
Guide
Well now that that problem is resolved a new problem has occurred. I wake up this morning and it says I have two recordings in my Arlo app. I click on it and not only do I not have two recordings, I have no recordings at all. All my previous saved items are gone. And the stupid notification that I have two recordings will not go away. I give up
Primo456
Tutor
Tutor

Today my Library is empty.  I have been an Arlo Pro 2 user since they first came out.  Last night I had at least 5 days of cloud recordings in my Library.  Today I got about 5 hits on my cameras and my library is empty.  I checked my USB and they have been recorded.  I'm hoping this is a technical problem at their and and will be fixed.  If they pulled my 7 day free storage with no notice, I'll be dammed if they ever get any future purchases from me or anyone I talk to.  I have been considering a subscription, but if this is their tactic, not a chance in Hell.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

The Arlo development team is currently investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

2FRUSTRATED2
Tutor
Tutor

NO chat available, NO person answering any phone number, how the hell do I get their attention?

Deezil
Initiate
Initiate

Last night everything was working, I got a bunch of notifications in my sleep, when I woke up and went to view them, there is none, and all the history is gone as well..  I do not have a subscription, never have in the two years of owning this.  Help?

I have reset the arlo base station, that didnt help, app seems to be up to date, IOS. restarted my phone, used a computer to check and they are gone from there also..

2FRUSTRATED2
Tutor
Tutor

Shayne, will you PLEASE tell your techies to post a STATUS notice. I poked around on the Twitter page and found that link, NO notice of a cloud problem. Then, make that status page link HUGE on your support pages so we can find that and not go through the worsening frustration of not being able to contact anyone at Arlo!

2FRUSTRATED2
Tutor
Tutor

"The Arlo development team is currently investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community."

Edgardinho27
Initiate
Initiate

I have 3 cameras linked to my base station (VBM4000r3), and as of today there is nothing on the recording library. I have the notification of a recording, and even tested out that the cameras are working by removing the batteries, restarting my system, even reset my whole home network and nothing!

Is this an issue with the 7 days of free cloud storage? Did that change? Or is there something going on in the backend? It was working as of 3/24/2022 but today the 25th it is not. 

Anyone else having these issues? I cannot get any support because I do not have a subscription, so that instantly set me back in getting and issue resolved quickly. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The development team is currently investigating reports of this issue coming from a small number of users. We'll provide an update here on the community as soon as we have more information and a resolution available.

JamesC

4Arlo4me
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am not getting the video recordings in my library. I don't have a subscription and only use the free 7 days. It was working last night.  I have four Pro 2 cameras and recently added one Pro 4 camera. Is there a customer service # for ARLO?

Jejav
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue today, cameras keep sending notifications but the library is empty. I have my 3 cameras years back and added the spotlight camera that is not supported by 7-days rotating storage (no subscription) 3years ago. And just a few minutes ago cant access myarlo for unknown server error and now is back but library still empty.

Primo456
Tutor
Tutor

My Library videos came back,  Thank you Arlo support.  I was getting worried that I'd be stuck with no more free 7 day storage.

Jejav
Aspirant
Aspirant

Library recordings is now back. Hopefully everybody’s issues got resolve.

Thanks Arlo support!

chaselee
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can view live and even get notifications, but no recordings stored. Kind of useless if I can't go back and view recordings!
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thank you for your patience while we worked to resolve this issue, the issue with the missing recordings in the library is now resolved. 

Bobc949
Initiate
Initiate
I am still having this problem since early this morning. Nothing resolved.
Discussion stats
  • 16 Replies
  • 10 Likes
  • 12 In Conversation