Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro 3 - how to set up at seperate location

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Zoomac
Follower
Follower
I was told when I purchased the pro 3 with 4 cameras - I could set 1 of the cameras up at our holiday house - on a seperate internet connection - but I’m not sure and can’t find instructions how to do it. I have got 3 cameras working with the smart hub at home - and just want the 4th camera to watch our entrance at our holiday house - any tips welcome please
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Zoomac wrote:
I was told when I purchased the pro 3 with 4 cameras - I could set 1 of the cameras up at our holiday house - on a seperate internet connection

The pro 3 requires a base station (it cannot connect directly to your home wifi).

So you could either purchase a suitable base, or get a Pro 4 or Essential (which can both connect to home wifi). 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Zoomac wrote:
I was told when I purchased the pro 3 with 4 cameras - I could set 1 of the cameras up at our holiday house - on a seperate internet connection

The pro 3 requires a base station (it cannot connect directly to your home wifi).

So you could either purchase a suitable base, or get a Pro 4 or Essential (which can both connect to home wifi). 

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation