Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro 3 charge battery

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
ellenm703
Follower
Follower

No where does it tell me how long to charge my battery on my pro 3 camera. They don’t have any lights on them?

also my camera box says VMS4340P. No where does it say  that model number anywhere. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ellenm703 wrote:

No where does it tell me how long to charge my battery on my pro 3 camera. They don’t have any lights on them?

There is a blue LED on the front of the camera, which by default will light solid when the camera is fully charged.  You can also see the charge state in the app and the web ui (my.arlo.com).

@ellenm703 wrote:

also my camera box says VMS4340P. No where does it say  that model number anywhere. 

VMS4340P is the full system you purchased.

It includes a VMB4540 smarthub and three VMC4040P Pro 3 cameras.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ellenm703 wrote:

There is a blue LED on the front of the camera, which by default will light solid when the camera is fully charged.  You can also see the charge state in the app and the web ui (my.arlo.com).

@ellenm703 wrote:

VMS4340P is the full system you purchased.

It includes a VMB4540 smarthub and three VMC4040P Pro 3 cameras.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

BTW, the typical charge time is ~2.5-3 hours. Models with the bigger batteries (Pro 3 floodlight, etc.) take maybe 6 hours.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation