Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro 3 Videos not showing in library using local storage device

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
KellyMc
Follower
Follower

Videos are not displayed in my library.  I am backing up to a local storage device and still getting the alert notification but the video recordings are not showing in the library where a popup is saying ‘Videos stored on SmartHub are not available, please check your connection settings’.  Nothing has changed and all my setting appear to be correct but still not working.  I have logged support tickets in the past for this very same issue and was advised to turn off the power to the hub for two minutes which I’ve done multiple times over the past 12 months to get it working.  But this time it has not worked.  I’ve read the support forum and this appears to be an ongoing issue for many people.  I would never have bought this product, firstly had I know the cloud backup was for only 3 months, and secondly, I would experience ongoing problems with local storage.
Hope to get some helpful advice.

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

A frequent solution to weird problems is to remove all devices from Settings, My Devices and start fresh. Have you tried that at any point?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation