Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Possibility of Duplicate Charge for Two Separate Orders on Two Different Credit Cards

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
d531
Aspirant
Aspirant

On 10/14/2020, I purchased two sets of the Arlo Pro 3 camera kits (the 3-camera pack). I placed two separate orders with two different credits cards. For the first order, I paid with my Discover credit card at 7:43 PM EST. I then ordered a second set of the same camera kit with my Apple Card at 7:48 PM EST. Both of the charges showed up on my credit cards as pending like normal. Later on during the night at 9:00 PM EST, I got an alert on my Apple Card for another charge with the same amount that was charged at 7:48. I thought this might've been a duplicate charge from Arlo so I filed a dispute, that is still in process to this day, 10/25/2020. I later checked my Discover card transactions and noticed that the Arlo charge disappeared and my credit line now appear as if there was no charge at all.

Is it possible that both orders could have been charged to the Apple Card since the orders were placed at such a short time apart? My Discover has no balance at all, while my Apple Card shows two Arlo transactions of the same price. 

Please let me know asap

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

d531,

Please contact Arlo customer care to further investigate this issue: Online Store Support

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation