Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Phone notifications but no video footage saved in library

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
1Munro1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Does anyone else get phone notifications of someone on their property,  but when you go to the library to view the footage, there is no saved footage?

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@1Munro1 wrote:

Does anyone else get phone notifications of someone on their property,  but when you go to the library to view the footage, there is no saved footage?

Are you saying you aren't getting any recordings?

Or just that this happens sometimes???

1Munro1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just some times, I thought with every notification of movement I got there should be a recording in my library? Some times I click on the notification and it disappears, so I manually go to my library to see the footage and there is nothing there. I.E there is footage of me getting in my car and leaving early this morning, then an hour later I get a notification of a vehicle in my driveway, yet there is no saved footage. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@1Munro1 wrote:

Just some times, I thought with every notification of movement I got there should be a recording in my library? Some times I click on the notification and it disappears, so I manually go to my library to see the footage and there is nothing there. I.E there is footage of me getting in my car and leaving early this morning, then an hour later I get a notification of a vehicle in my driveway, yet there is no saved footage. 

I suggest adding local storage to the base, then you can look at the local store when it happens again.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation