Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
RC_1
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the Arlo Pro3 with 2 camera's, my 3 month trial of SmartPlan has now ended so I now want to subscribe to the Arlo Smart Premier – Multi Camera. However there doesn't seem to be a way I can find to subscribe. The Arlo app no longer has the change plan button which allowed you to setup the subscription.

When I tried and subscribe on the Arlo web site - firstly it says "You don't have any Arlo Smart plans yet." which is correct.
I click on the Subscribe now - I get the message - You need cameras in your account to start a subscription? I have an account with the two cameras!

There is a link to enter "Arlo Smart Code" - But I don't have one?

Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RC_1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Problem was quite silly, was logged in as a family member - not on the main account. Logging back in under the main account I can now create the subscription. Cheers

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Where are you? Only a select number of countries can get subscriptions which are listed in an FAQ here in the support area.

RC_1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Problem was quite silly, was logged in as a family member - not on the main account. Logging back in under the main account I can now create the subscription. Cheers
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation