Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No live streaming for my arlo pro 3 wire-free carema

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Duck0119
Tutor
Tutor

I bought a kit of 2 arlo pro 3 wire-free camera with 1 base station 13months ago. They did work fine until few days ago. one of my camera could not connect on live streaming(either on apps/browers). It kept spinning the connecting icon but the other camera worked normally.

I've factory re-set all the cameras and the base station numerous times with the same result, no streaming for the same camera (while the other camera worked normally). I've also deleted the mobile app on my phone and reset all of it.  The hub will find all the cameras and allows me to name it.  It shows up in the devices section but shows a still image from the past for that .   This image has changed from time to time which means it worked for few seconds.

I have the camera sitting on my desk and again occasionally it will light up as if it detected motion, but nothing is recorded.   

I found that there are many people like me experiencing the above problem in this forum but I didn't see any solution. 

thank you for your kind attention

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Duck0119,

If it's just one camera that has this issue, given the troubleshooting you've already completed, it could be an indication of a hardware issue. I encourage you to contact support through the Arlo mobile app the further investigate the issue.

JamesC

MK106
Star
Star

I have been experiencing this issue with all my Arlo Pro cameras since 1/21.  They come on for seconds (I can see this from the last image displayed), but are offline or "timed out" for 99.9% of the time since 1/21. 

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation