Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Multiple subscriptions cameras and doorbell

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
jsaus63304
Luminary
Luminary

I have three Pro 3 cameras with a 3-month subscription plan and a Video Doorbell with a separate 3-month plan that I bought at about the same time.  When the subscription ends, can I combine all 4 cameras on one plan and if so, how do I do that?

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Yes, all cameras (the doorbell is treated as a camera) would be on one plan. Simply go to Settings, Subscription and choose your weapon.

jsaus63304
Luminary
Luminary

So, I can move cameras from one subscription account to the other?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

jsaus63304,

If you purchase a 5 camera bundle subscription plan, you will be able to move the cameras into that plan once the trials expire. For more information on subscription plans, take a look here: What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud recording is available?

JamesC

K80Shooter
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

@jsaus63304 

Make sure to wait until the 1st free trial is almost up, if not you will be charged thus rendering the 1st free trial basically useless. Move the other camera or doorbell onto the new subscription a day before it expires. That way you'll get to use most of the free subscriptions before paying anything.

jsaus63304
Luminary
Luminary

Thanks for the help.  What is the process of "moving" a camera to a different account?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@jsaus63304 wrote:

Thanks for the help.  What is the process of "moving" a camera to a different account?

If you look in "subscriptions" in either the app or the web client ( https://my.arlo.com ), you will see "manage cameras".

Personally I tend to use the web client for this kind of stuff.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation