Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Missing items in box

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
joeyknight
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi, I have recently purchased the Arlo 3 system with 2 cameras from JB Hi-Fi and it’s missing a mount and magnetic mount plus screws for one camera. Quite upset about it as they don’t have any to swap over for me. How do I get another mount and screws? Pretty annoying really as they are useless without the mounts.
4 REPLIES 4
dcfox1
Master
Master

@joeyknight wrote:
Hi, I have recently purchased the Arlo 3 system with 2 cameras from JB Hi-Fi and it’s missing a mount and magnetic mount plus screws for one camera. Quite upset about it as they don’t have any to swap over for me. How do I get another mount and screws? Pretty annoying really as they are useless without the mounts.

Do you have two mounts regardless of type?   My 3 cam kit came with two of one type and one of the other. They do not give one of each type per cam. Not sure why they do that but they do. 

They do sell mounts in the accessories page. 

joeyknight
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for replying. The box had one magnetic mount and a piece that it screws into. Pretty slack that I spent so much on this system and have to spend extra to get another mount.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@joeyknight wrote:
The box had one magnetic mount and a piece that it screws into.

I've had kit that has one magnetic mount, and one traditional mount.  But always one mount of some kind for each camera.

FWIW, the mounting screw holes on the Pro3 are standard, so pretty much any traditional camera mount will work.  

K80Shooter
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

This is why I "never" purchase anything that has been previously opened. Store's today will take items back and then resell them without even checking to see if anything is missing. Is there any way to return them to the store for a refund or replacement?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation