Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Manual Live view record/screen shot buttons are not active or visible

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MDLZ
Tutor
Tutor

Hello, 

I just bought Pro-3 camera and connected it to the smart hub as well as adding USB to the hub.

It is recording normally on the USB when any motion is triggered, however when live streaming through the camera feed there is no any options to record or take screenshots manually (Although I didnt set the 2K setting during live stream as I saw from previous posts) 

I also tried checking it through the Arlo.com website, but still no option to record, just the same options of (Speakers, microphone and spotlight only)

Note: I dont have any subscriptions activated for the Pro-3, is it something mandatory to be able to activate recording option? As in my wireless doorbell I am subscribed to smart features and the option of recording is activated there.

Thanks in advance

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@MDLZ wrote:

I just bought Pro-3 camera and connected it to the smart hub as well as adding USB to the hub.

I also tried checking it through the Arlo.com website, but still no option to record, just the same options of (Speakers, microphone and spotlight only)

Note: I dont have any subscriptions activated for the Pro-3, is it something mandatory to be able to activate recording option? As in my wireless doorbell I am subscribed to smart features and the option of recording is activated there.

Manually recording can only be done to the cloud, and that requires a subscription.  You should have been opted in to the free trial - did that happen?  

MDLZ
Tutor
Tutor

The free trial was over, and when I moved to a new apartment with new internet connection, it looked as if I was starting again without any subscriptions :S

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation