Is Arlo Pro 3 Camera Discontinued?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Otter69
Aspirant
Aspirant

It appears the Arlo Pro 3 platform has been discontinued? Asking since I do not see it offered anymore. Follow-up question: what Arlo cameras will work with the Arlo Pro 3 smart hub?? Would the Arlo Pro 4 cameras work with my system VMB4540/Arlo Pro 3 SmartHub ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Otter69,

Arlo Pro 3 has not been discontinued. Take a look at the following article for more information on compatibility:

Arlo SmartHub and Base Station Compatibility

JamesC

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Otter69,

Arlo Pro 3 has not been discontinued. Take a look at the following article for more information on compatibility:

Arlo SmartHub and Base Station Compatibility

JamesC

Otter69
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for the link. I was lookin to add a camera to each of my Arlo Base Hubs VMB4540. From what I gather, if I wanted to, I could go with the lower price Arlo Essential Wireless camera.

dcfox1
Master
Master

@Otter69 wrote:

I was lookin to add a camera to each of my Arlo Base Hubs VMB4540. From what I gather, if I wanted to, I could go with the lower price Arlo Essential Wireless camera.

Yes the Essential would work. Not sure why the Pro3 is not on the product page at all at Arlo. I thought at least if it was out of stock it would have the notify me option.  It may be on Amazon or Best Buy sites. The Pro4 is essentially the same as the Pro3 but can connect directly to wifi. 

Otter69
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for the info. That is why I was a little confused since the Arlo Pro 3 was not on the Arlo webpage.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation