Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
TrishPatterson
Aspirant
Aspirant

I get a notification but its not recording. Also, I'm getting charged 12.99 a month, but my profile says I have no subscription. How do I actually talk to someone for troubleshooting? Is there a phone #? 

5 REPLIES 5
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@TrishPatterson wrote:

I get a notification but its not recording. Also, I'm getting charged 12.99 a month, but my profile says I have no subscription. How do I actually talk to someone for troubleshooting? Is there a phone #? 

The mods - @BrookeN , @JamesC , @ShayneS  -can create a support ticket on your behalf.  I've tagged them to call attention to your post.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@TrishPatterson 

Can you reboot your smart hub and test again.

TrishPatterson
Aspirant
Aspirant

How do I Reboot? Also since I've upgraded the app, I have no library option anymore. I also got charged twice in one month for the service, but the app shows that I have no subscription although its been taken out each month. I'm bout to cancel. How do I cancel if the reboot don't work. I don't want it if it won't record and I can't go back and look at it.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@TrishPatterson wrote:

How do I Reboot? 

You can reboot (e.g., "restart") the base by doing into devices, selecting the base, and going into the base settings.  

You can also just turn off the base station and turn it back on again.

@TrishPatterson wrote:

since I've upgraded the app, I have no library option anymore. 

Then you must have been migrated to the newer "Feed" interface.  Arlo has been gradually shifting accounts to "Feed" for the past year and a half.

It does work differently, so it is worth going through the various screens to get oriented on how it works.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@TrishPatterson 

I have escalated the double charge to the support team and they will breaching out as soon as possible. 

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation