Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I can't connect my pro3 camera to my base station

Discussion stats
  • 14 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Matybea
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello, I have 4 pro3 cameras and I can connect only 2, I connect the rest but I cannot see live what is happening with my camera-
I can't connect my pro3 camera to my base station, the base station finds my camera but at the time of synchronization it stays in video bandwidth

14 REPLIES 14
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are you still experiencing this issue?, I see your Pro 3 cameras are currently online. 

Matybea
Aspirant
Aspirant

Si continua con problemas al momento de ver en línea no carga se queda pegada (fffhdj)

If you continue to have problems when viewing online, it does not load, it gets stuck (fffhdj)

Screenshot_20230106_213508_Arlo Secure.jpg

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Puedo preguntar qué pasos de solución de problemas ha realizado hasta ahora? No quiero sugerir nada que hayas realizado anteriormente.

Matybea
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hola de un momento a otro dejaron de funcionar 2 de 4 cámaras intente volver a emparejar y las encuentra la estación base me deja ponerle nombre a la cámara pero al momento de dar conectar nunca carga y queda cargando después da un mensaje excedido el tiempo, sin lograr que cargue le doy continuar y queda la cámara lista pero nunca logra conectar

Hello, from one moment to the next, 2 of the 4 cameras stopped working, I tried to re-pair and find them, the base station lets me name the camera, but when I connect it, it never charges and stays charging, then it gives a message over time, without get it to load I give it continue and the camera is ready but it never manages to connect

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Entonces, su cámara no se conecta a través de la transmisión en vivo, correcto?

Puedes transmitir en vivo con datos móviles?

Ocurre el mismo problema con el portal web en una PC?

Matybea
Aspirant
Aspirant

hola si con el pc ocurre lo mismo trato de conectar las cámaras a la estación base y no se conectan.

hoy reset todo estación base cámaras y comencé agregar cámaras y el problema es con 2 cámaras de 4 las que funcionaban enseguida se conectaron pero las que tienen el problema las encuentra pero no logra emparejar

hello. The same thing happens with the PC. I try to connect the cameras to the base station and they don't connect.

today i reset all station base cameras and i started adding cameras and the problem is with 2 cameras out of 4 the ones that worked immediately connect but the ones with the problem find them but can't pair

nunca con la cámarad1.pngd2.pngd4.pngd6.pngb2.png 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Ha intentado emparejar esas otras 2 cámaras a través de la aplicación móvil y en un navegador web con una PC?

Matybea
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hola e intentado hacerlo con el pc y con la app no lo e intentado ultimamente

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Does it connect via the PC?

Matybea
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hola por el pc no se conectan queda como comente anteriormente, con la app no e probado últimamente 

Hello, they do not connect to the pc, it remains as I mentioned before, with the app I have not tested lately

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Do you hear the chime when trying to pair the other 2 cameras?

Matybea
Aspirant
Aspirant

hola no solo las indicaciones de las luces cuando se empareja con la estación base que comienzan a pestañar en azul rápido ambas hasta que vuelven a su estado normal en azul fijo

hello not only the indications of the lights when paired with the base station that starts blinking fast blue both until they return to their normal solid blue state

Matybea
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hola hice la prueba desde mi celular y se queda cargando ahí las otras cámaras  conectan bien y no tienen ese problema, realice la conexión en el mismo lugar al cerca del router y donde esta la estación  base.

Hello, I did the test from my cell phone and it stays charging there, the other cameras connect well and do not have that problem, I made the connection in the same place near the router and where the base station is.

Screenshot_20230118_103533_Arlo Secure.jpg

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

It looks like you have bad signal per that image, that can affect battery life and range, live streaming. Can you try moving the cameras closer to the base station and see if the issue remains? 

Discussion stats
  • 14 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation