Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
roncorti
Aspirant
Aspirant

How do I get full screen image on iPhone?

10 REPLIES 10
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi roncorti,

Could you clarify on what problem you're exactly having? Are you not able to see on full screen when viewing on live stream? And what iPhone device are you using? Do you have a screenshot where you're not able to see in full screen?

roncorti
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanx for the response.

I now see the two small arrows on the camera screen. I don’t know how I missed that yesterday. I feel stupid. It works fine.

However I am unable to sign into the Arlo website on either my desktop (Mac) or my iPad. Two messages are displayed. The first comes and goes so quickly I can’t read it. The second message says 

"Login Denied.
We're sorry, your attempt to log in was blocked. If you denied the request by accident, try logging in again

That says I denied the request, what does that mean. As I said above, both devices show the same message. Can you help?
I did as described in some of the responses that is to clear cache, reboot etc."

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Do you have Two-Step Verification enabled on your account? Could you provide the screenshot that's showing on both your iPad and your Mac desktop?

roncorti
Aspirant
Aspirant

I don't use two step verification. 

I took a screen shot of the second message, but haven't figured how to include it on this doc. As I indicated it says in big letters ACCESS DENIED. Also the first message goes away so quickly I can't save it or read it

michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@roncorti wrote:

I don't use two step verification. 

I took a screen shot of the second message, but haven't figured how to include it on this doc.

Click the paperclip at the bottom of this screen and navigate to the image you want to upload.

Well hidden,  don't you think?

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
roncorti
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm sure we'll get to this eventually, but ......in the meantime.....I clicked the clip and selected the screen shot and I only got the name , not the screen shot in this message. As shown below. What next? BTW  it's the same message on the Mac and on the iPad.

dcfox1
Master
Master

@roncorti  Your screenshot is a crossword puzzle. 

roncorti
Aspirant
Aspirant

How did you do with the puzzle? I haven't started it yet.

Hope this shot works.

dcfox1
Master
Master

Yea that worked never saw that error but that is  what JessicaP needed .

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for that screenshot, roncorti. From looking at that screenshot, it looks like you have Two-Step Verification on your account already. 

When you log in, you should be prompted to enter a one-time code to access your account, which you can receive through push notification on your trusted iOS/Android device, SMS text message, or email.

If you're not receiving any code or it does not prompt you, contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation