HomeKit Token reset help

Discussion stats
  • 14 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Fritz89-
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hallo zusammen,ich habe seit ein paar Tagen die Arlo Pro3 2k qhd (aktuelle Firmware 1.060.13.0_23…) und den Smart Hub VMB4540r2 ( aktuelle Firmware . 1.24.0.1_1528....)Ich habe extra den Hub mit bestellt da ich die Kamera im HomeKit einbinden will.Die Einrichtung der Geräte sowie die Verbindung Kamera zum Hub funktionierte Einwand frei.Nur schaffe ich es nicht den Hub ins HomeKit zu bekommen weder über die Arlo App noch über HomeKit direkt.Bei der App steht immer nur es kann einige Minuten dauern und in der HomeKit App steht kann nicht hinzugefuegt werden. Dieses Geraet kann nicht mit HomeKit verwendet werden. Das komplette zuruecksetzen des Smart Hub hilft auch nicht , dies wurde bereits gemacht Smart hub ist per Lan mit dem Router verbunden. In einem anderen Chat stand als Loesung , dass Token-Reset des SmartHubs die HomeKit-Einbindung ermoeglicht hat. Kann mir hier evtl. jemand weiterhelfen weil ich langsam nicht mehr weiter weiss.

14 REPLIES 14
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

You need a token reset - after that is applied by Arlo, you also need to reboot the smarthub.

Note that Arlo does NOT support Apple's Home Secure Video.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:

How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?

https://kb.arlo.com/000063184 

Fritz89-
Aspirant
Aspirant

It is possible to integrate the devices in Home Kit but it is not possible to search it via cloud+ , the Home Kit App says that it is Not Sequere Home Kit compatible - is that usual?

Fritz89-
Aspirant
Aspirant

1c7acee6-09bc-4118-b9e5-107cf346af33.jpeg

16744544-13d0-42d1-bb82-495b0bf718f8.jpeg

 Home Kit Not certificated

Fritz89-
Aspirant
Aspirant

IMG_7621.png

same error Massage with this reset

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app and then rebooting the basestation. 

Fritz89-
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same error Message like in the past - i do Not understand why it is so difficult to install the pro3 in Home Kit … 

Fritz89-
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can you please reply

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

You will need to do a full reset of the basestation to see if that works. Please keep in mind you will have to add all the cameras again when doing this. If you would like to proceed with that let me know and I will do a token reset again. 

Fritz89-
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes sure i will do it - please send me the instractions for the complete / Full reset - i think i did it in the past as welk but i will Double Check it - and yes please send me new Token - i will try it until this week to implement Arlo in HomeKit - otherwise i Need to find different Brands… 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Here is those instructions, let me know if there is any questions:

https://kb.arlo.com/1057976/How-can-I-factory-reset-my-Arlo-SmartHub-or-Base-Station

Fritz89-
Aspirant
Aspirant

This is what we did in the past as well - please send the Token - oh this doesn‘t help what shall we do at next? It is there no Solution???

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

We were rebooting. This is a full reset of the base station and adding the cameras all back on. It generally works if the reboot is not working for you. 

Fritz89-
Aspirant
Aspirant

No change - some error - Okey - i will find a new System After Hours no change and no Good Support from your side - sorry but this is not very Customer friendly 

Discussion stats
  • 14 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation